Someone once asked a well-known business consultant how many
employees did a company need before they should outsource
their payroll. He answered "Two". Start up companies
often do not succeed because the owner has to spend too much
time figuring how much they are to be paid, how much is to
be deducted, when taxes are due, how much are the taxes....
We relieve the burden of payroll by providing one stop service
for all payroll processing.
The End Result, Inc. is able to offer payroll services
to small to medium size companies with 3 to 100 employees.
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Semi-Monthly Payroll
- Gross pay Calculations (hourly or salary)
- Deductions (Social Security, Federal Withholding, )
- Withdrawals (Benefits, Loans and Advances)
- Payroll Tax Accrual and Deposits
- Paycheck Printing
- Quarterly Reporting
- Federal Wage Tax Return
- Federal Unemployment Deposits
State Unemployment Tax Return
- Annual Reporting
- W-2 Employee and W-3 Social Security Transmittal
- 1099 Independent Contractor and 1096 IRS Transmittal
ISSUANCE OF PAYROLL CHECKS
The End Result, Inc. will issue each of your employees a
paycheck consistent with your payroll schedule. You simply
report the hours and we will do the rest. We will calculate
regular pay, overtime pay, vacation time and sick time. You
stop wasting time and focus on the business of growing your
business. No time wasted writing paychecks each pay period
and reconciling your payroll account. You have to write only
one check each pay period.
CALCULATION OF PAYROLL DEDUCTIONS
The End Result, Inc. will save you time by calculating the
various complicated payroll deduction taxes. We assume the
liability for accurately calculating employees' Social Security,
FICA Medicare, Federal Withholding, Federal and Florida Unemployment
taxes. We will also help you track the payment and repayment
of employee loans and advances.
The End result, Inc. will be responsible for making timely
tax deposits. You can eliminate potential penalties for not
depositing critical payments on time.
The End Result, Ins. will be responsible for filing time
consuming payroll reports, i.e. Quarterly 941 and Florida
Unemployment reports, W-3 transmittal and Employee W-2's,
1096Transmittal and Independent Contractor 1099 form.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO GET STARTED
- A completed form W-4 for each employee, including the
employee's rate of pay.
- A copy of your most recent quarterly Florida Unemployment
(UCT-6) Report to verify current
unemployment rate and account number.
- Company Federal ID Number
- A copy of your most recent health insurance statement
and the percentage or dollar amount of employee benefits
paid by the Company for each of the following.